PRELIMINARY ECONOMIC ASSESSMENT (PEA) FOR “EL CRESTÓN” PROJECT
Solum conducted a Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) for El Crestón Project located in the noreast of the State of Sonora, Mexico and it was prepared under the guidelines of the Canadian National Instrument NI 43-101.
Scope of Work
Solum oversaw the program management coordinating the technical teams consisting of Solum’s environmental team, and the subconsultants in charge of the geologic model, resource estimation, metallurgic study, and metallurgic laboratory program. Solum developed the economic model and analysis to support investment decision making.
- Completion of the technical report and preliminary economic assessment under NI 43-101 guidelines
- Successful program management and subconsultant coordination.
IMR Bonanza S.A de C.V.
- Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA)
- Technical/Environmental Support
- Technical report under NI 43-101 guidelines.
- Program management for PFS studies
- Qualified Person (QP)